PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Famous ATCOs
Thread: Famous ATCOs
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2005, 04:50
AirNoServicesAustralia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jerricho would know a certain infamous controller who was in charge of teaching all of us how to (not) be controllers. She was renowned for many things, but white t-shirt, no underwear, and water, all combined to create an image etched on all our young, and at the time uncorrupted minds.

Or then there was the 2 guys who worked in Melbourne tower, who got divorced and subsequently married each others wives. Yet at the start of each shift they would swap sandwiches, as they each still preferred their ex-wives sangers.

Or then there is the certain CENCO who would duck out of the ops room each night shift to counsel a certain Flight data. From the sounds coming from the counselling room she had been a very naughty girl.

Or then there is the infamous gentleman who would only use one kind of chair, one kind of pen, persisted with using a headset without a bungee cord on it, and used to make U/S (unserviceable) alert noises and spin on his old brown chair, at 4 am every morning of a night shift. I miss you Jooky.

God I could go on forever but I'd probably get sued.