PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help me, i fear i've made a big mistake
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2005, 16:06
Mr Pink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frank

Nice to meet you too!

Obviously you are talking from experience, hence the remark about the RAF at least offering me a rotary or multi position if I had such a good average! You sound like a man with Cranwell Officer selection experience so please write a bit about yourself.

When I left the UAS I had a high average, which my ex-harrier pilot instructor with over 10k hrs informed me was enough to get me onto fast jets, maybe harriers!!!
Please read my thread carefully, by saying I proved my worth, I was implying I had hopefully proved my worth for a fast jet streaming.

Please do not twist my thread, I know how hard it is to get onto harriers, and as I said in response to another, I really admire them! I would say that its the most challenging aircarft to fly in RAF and RN wouldn't you!

My post on this forum was simply my advice to someone who thought had made a big mistake! I responded to his thread with my own opinion, which he probably ignored anyway.
This is a wannabe forum and I do think I am entitled to give my opinion and advice to other wannabes who might have less or more experience than myself.

You are implying that you know what went on during my selection, which is out of order and you are not in the position to comment. I will however, accept your opinion!

regards

P.S. In my opinion if I were you I would put more effort into your own life rather than other peoples