PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AirAsia, MAS and future Malaysian Pilots - BEWARE: MFA
Old 28th Feb 2005, 11:20
CAPTAIN WOOBLAH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger

MASenger,

Leave the kid alone. If you feel that he is not correct than address the points he has made.

I for one agree with him and so do the MAS cadets trained at MFA from the late 80's. Even then the whole lot of them complained about the accom, aircraft, instructors (Airfarts) and flight training. The ground school had one good bloke Mr H.S.L. the place was over crowded ect. ect. I had many of them with me in the RHS telling me all about it those days.

MAS has many short comings and many pilots are passed with as much knowledge in flying as a middle eastern camel flea. And that includes a few instructors. MAPA (Malayu Ada Pilot Ada) makes sure of that doesn't it!!!!!!!!!

And cheating, thats a Malaysian past time from paying off cops to ATPL's thats why it's no longer valid in the UK.

Keep it up Longlatif. If it smell like sh!t then it usually is, don't be intimidated by anybody in this game. If you see something wrong call it out and if you feel it's dangerous do something about it. It may just save your life. MASenger has no concept of CRM this is a problem with Asian captains.

Wooblah.