PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2005, 10:37
Hotel Charlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ramrise, Timilu and Kingsnake are you really offering BU pilots a number on the "kombilisten" with no penalties? If so I´d be glad to join forces with you against the continueing degradation of our proffession by the beancounters and their lackeys.

Now the feeling I am getting though is mayby not! What I do think you mean is: Come join oss, but first we need to screw You over (at least 5 years) so that we can better our own position on Your behafe

It was said by SK management and it´s pilots that it would NOT do the LIN thing again because it was one of the dumbest things they had ever done! What happened? They actually made a deal that is eaven worse!
I consider you guys fairly intelligent but if you really think the BU guys should be happy about this, then I´m not so sure When LH buys the hole shoebang how do you want Fritz to treat you?

When it comes to young BU captains and senior SK F/O´s it is somthing that needs to be taken care of! I totally agree

The way it is now, contrary to what Ramrise may think, is two companies: SK (sk dk, sk se and intercont) and there is SKBU!
SKBU has three bases : OSL, TRD and SVG thus if you choose to work for SKBU you get one of those three norwegian bases and nothing else! I hope that clearifies it for you Timilu