PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2005, 15:07
Timilu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly Kingsnake,

HC, either you are in complete denial about facts, or your union hasn´t told you about those facts. It was your union that wanted to shaft SC my friend, and keep them out alltogether. You speak with two tongues.
If you had actually thought it possible to just jump in on the kombilist with no penalty, when you have captains hired in ´96, and have them stay captains with FO´s in SAS having been hired in ´90 you are naiive beyond belief. No pilot in his right mind would accept that.
As I´ve said before, your union has choosen to protect the priveleges of your young captains, and sold off all of your co-pilots in a way, that defies belief. And YOU comment on how other groups treat eachother.

Can you confirm for me please, that the only reason that you´ve reacted against this passive transport deal now is, that you´re afraid that SE and DK pilots will actually accept their rightful place as CDR. in a SAS/BU plane. SE and DK pilots that are 6 years older in seniority than your youngest captain.
Or is there something else? Please comment.