PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Recrutment
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2001, 00:42
Macman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys,

I have also recently gone on line at Easy. My sim was done at East Midlands (Coalville) by a very nice guy from Storm Aviation. All very laid back and informal - I recall he said he was there to 'get us the job, not stop us getting the job'. I am sorry to hear so many people are not happy with the set up down at the ATP Academy. My course completed groundschool and fixed base sim there and I have to say it was first class training all the way. The fixed base sim is
probably not the best place to assess someone for employment - it cerainly does not behave like the full sim - but that's a fixed base sim for you! I agree with the comments above re booking accomodation prior to a sim ride. I booked in at a Travelodge on the M1 as my report was 0500......

Perhaps the management should review using a fixed base sim for assessments - there are obviously a lot of experienced people not happy with it. Best of luck to all trying to get into Easyjet - it will not suit the moaners and groaners but from what I can see it's going to be a major player in Europe and so far, I am impressed.

[ 10 August 2001: Message edited by: Stabtrim ]