PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Recrutment
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2001, 00:13
In the slot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Katy, a word of warning to you!! Be careful with what you say. I think that people prepare in a variety of ways for interviews and sim rides. Some more efficiently than others. No doubt some of your points are valid, however so are those of some of the aggrieved. YOUR lack of experience MAY have been an advantage to you more than you can imagine, as the expectation of the examiner is certainly far lower. To then conclude that the other guys must have failed in other areas too is rather judgemental for somebody of your low experience. No, I am not a failed Easyjet applicant. Thankfully I have an excellent job with a major carrier. My post is merely to say that during the different interviews I went to for a variety of airlines, I saw an amazing difference of requirements, aptitude tests, skill tests and interview questions, and that NO airline can say it gets the right people for the job over 50% of the time.
Well done to anyone just hired, and good luck and keep trying everything you can to everyone else!