PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Recrutment
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2001, 18:25
lets go nads

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

ltn man wrong! they are out of house instructors of a fixed base sim in Southampton a company called ATP. They have this simulator set to STUN, impossible to fly properly, 45 minute raw data mini OPC. Myself and a colleague from Europe B737 qualified 2000 hours on type and myself 757/767 were the only two in the morning (combined total hours 10000hours) yes and we can fly aeroplanes , the two canditates in the afternoon also lucked out.Both of us flew ok but a little scrappy in parts but YOU could not trim the bitch!! After the sim ride they did not talk to us they disappeared in another room with security locking and left us to find our own way out.Finished the day before at Luton at 6pm all was good , thumbs up to the EASYJET part of the recruitment very professional, however
Friday afternoon 6.30 pm M1,M25 yes you can picture it we arrived in Southampton 10.30pm started studying the profiles 11pm bed at 3 am could not keep my eyes open any more. Up at 7.30am sim at 8 am. Absolute bollocks!! Good luck to Easyjet if they keep using these clowns as part of their recruiting. They should be using their own check captains to asses pilots not some crusty BA haz beens who think they are Gods gift to aviation and therefore everybody must fly the crapped out sim to perfection!!These guys at the end of the day DO NOT know what Easyjets' requirements are, only the training captains do.Anyway commiserations to everyone on my day and to you all, at least I have a good job (even though i will be an old man before i see a left hand seat.) Easyjet if you are watching ****CAN these morons and do the assesments yourself otherwise your expansion plans are null and void.Good luck to all who are successful as i am sure there will be.

[ 09 August 2001: Message edited by: lets go nads ]

[ 09 August 2001: Message edited by: lets go nads ]