PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bush to attack Iran & Syria - Problems for us in the Middle East
Old 25th Feb 2005, 04:41
sidman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know we entered the war late but alot of our people gave there lives and if I listened to you guys we did nothing to help in WW2. This is an anti American web-site , you hate our airplanes and our people. You would like to see us sent packing in Iraq and it is nice to sit and play monday morning quaterback from your home PC. But we! Not you were attacked on Sept 11 and the war on terror is what this is all about.. Several countries said Iraq had WMD before the war not just the USA. Several troops form Iraq were cought in the first few days of the war with chem-gear!! Why is that when we do not use Chem-weapons?

You guys love to hate Americans us Americans only want not to live through another 9-11. I am sorry if you do not agree but that is the way I feel. We give alot to the world in the way of aid what do you do to help?? Nothing all you do is complain about what we do.. If you have a better way of dealing with things than step up and deal with it.. The view is always better from the cheap seats!!

Before you all tell me that you live in the middle east and I don't know what you are going through!! I have been ther and done that and loved it.

1 case of sid 100rats