PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF shock horror A330 outrage
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2005, 23:03
Romeo Tango Alpha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
History ALWAYS repeats. ALWAYS. As Blue Belly so eloquently said, but mate, add the B. No point calling them sca. Scat maybe, but not sca

I once heard someone quip that scab actually was an anogram: Self-Concerned Abdicating Bastard. Kinda rings true.

The time to stop the rot was indeed "back then", but unfortunately the "support" from Qantas at the time (89 and immediately there after) was NOT there, except for a distinct few.

I cannot give any advice with what to do with undesireable pond scum like these - they don't care, and never will, so long as they can have their cake, and eat it as well. They believe they are OWED it because of their loyalty to their airline, especially during the "hard times" of 89 and beyond. Anyone got a tissue? Or a real small violin?

I think it is time that Qantas MAINLINE had the gumption to dig the heals in, and force the frog crap back to the bottom of the cesspool.

Qantas mainline, you have run out of toilet paper, and now you WILL have **** on your hands. Just make sure to wipe it all off, and flush. I am afraid you are S.O.O.L!