PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UFOs
Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2005, 14:44
FreedomFighter1in6B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes thanks for that Joe,

Ananda is a rep for www.disclosureproject.org and apart from that he is entitled to his own beliefs. You wouldnt deny a member of ufologyuk their religion would you?

Just to clarify what Aetherius is, here is a link :

http://www.aetherius.org/

He might even be right in this way of thinking for all I know, I dont know I havent looked into it. As for www.ukffd.org which is what I was talking about, he is not involved with this. This is run by myself and Andrew Johnson of Derby, and we take a truthful and unbiased approach to witnesses who come forward with sightings of UAP.

We now have had three witnesses come forward from Pprune, and I thank them greatly for their openness and non-fear of ridicule. Their testimony is available at our site above. I am now looking into witnesses in other professions, equally as respectable as the Pilot profession. They will become available to view as they are found. I encourage all to come forward with the truth. The world attitude is changing, and this is evident from the US mainstream news program ABCs program due to be aired tomorrow (24th feb.) The truth is going to come out more and more, and everyone who wishes to be part of that is encouraged to come forward. For example, Gary Heseltine has the biggest mutual group of Police ufo witnesses in the UK. All of these people are important. Someone in the military, emergency services, aviation, government is much more likely to be believed by the general public, due to the high degree of responsibilty and trust that accompanies their profession.

Good to see you are in good health and high spirits Joe. Write me any time - Id prefer you did it privately (you still have my email address) as these issues are likely to be frowned upon by Pprune admin by being debated here.

Respectfully

Dean Rose

Last edited by FreedomFighter1in6B; 23rd Feb 2005 at 15:39.