PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is happening at Tullamarine???
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 15:13
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slightly off topic, but...

was anyone else here Pi*sed off by that stupid woman on TV going on about "we were 2 minutes until we took off and then they told us the flight was cancelled because the pilots had to go home. I will never fly Virgin again.... blah blah... disgrace.. etc etc"

HELLO? I don't see any reports saying WHO was the cause of this "leak", how the hell can that make you not want to fly the carrier again? What if it were Qantas? I hardly think she'd be saying that, for some reason..... and I haven't seen anyone saying the same thing about Rex either.... perhaps said lady would consider taking a bus to Sydney next time she wants to fly anywhere and catching a flight from there... I mean God forbid if she had to fly out of Tulla's terminal when it has had a gas leak

Oh, I nearly forgot. When she wanted above-mentioned flight to depart anyway, i sure bet she'd have relaxed with an in-flight drink, knowing her flight crew were over legal duty time and now flying both illegally and against safety procedures....

C'mon, it's about time the flying public showed a bit of sense instead of just complaining about everything that comes their way.... if a tree branch fell on their heads I bet they'd run to mummy and sue the local council.......

Sky