PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 11:08
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Nicely put ML,

As far as Autorot8 s 'legal notification' is concerned, I would have thought the wording would have been a little more articulate, for it to be considered a formal notice.

Phrases such as;

"I have no mortgage to pay, I can afford my solicitor, can you?"

"If you know my phone number, and dare not come and see me, phone me and ask what you like but let me make this very clear once and for all;..."

...do not seem, IMHO, to be formal or indeed legal speak at all.

For a start, I don't know how much his solicitor is charging, so I am unable to answer that question.

However, just incase I am mistaken, , in compliance with Autos request,
"I know the 4 main people on this Forum and WILL take legal action against you if you continue to attack me and my career on this or any other public forums."

This post is in no way to be considered an attack on him or his career

Autorot8, I do not know your number and am unable to come and see you, but it would be nice to see a photo of the autogyro in its sad state in India. Some others may like to see a copy of the permit to fly, I don't know.
(I am fully aware you do not have to justify yourself to us, however, wouldn't it clear the air once and for all? If this does go further, 'all' the dirty washing 'will' have to come out.)

We have had photos from the rest of the journey, but all that is missing now is the final part. Like someone ripping out the last chapter of the book you've been reading for the past few weeks.

By the way, when is the book due out?

This post is in no way to be considered an attack on autorot8 or his career.

SS