PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Britannia/ThomsonFly - The Recruitment Thread
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 01:52
Karina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

Did the interview earlier this evening. After a long old day at work, I then drove up to gatwick to do my interview at 7pm. Managed to get there 20 mins early, and then realised i was in the wrong terminal!

I think it went ok, but i don't want to be too optimistic. I think my examples and stuff were ok, but i might have babbled a bit, so i really don't know what to think.

The lady asked me what words my friends would use to describe me. She said i seemed like a very outgoing person but like i was holding back a bit, or was it just interview nerves? Don't quite know what to make of that.

Anyway, it was my first time so it is all good experience, even if i don't get it. It wasn't as terrifying as i thought.

I asked, if successful, that what starting dates they were looking at. She said they were looking at the march 27th course. So, that leaves plenty of time to give notice to employers. But, if we have to wait 7-14 days for a reply, and then hand in 4 weeks notice, that's gonna take beyond the 27/03/05. (Or are they trying to tell me something,)

And, just in case anyones interested, I asked how many positions they were recruiting for. She said it changes every day, but today they were looking for 11 new recruits.

Thanks
Karina

Ps. If anyone else went, i'd really like to hear how you all got on.