PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coastal Aviation Tanzania
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2005, 19:30
ShenziRubani

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

406rubani, come'on dude. It is the economy of our industry that does that. local airlines all over the World will always look for cheaper pilots and a lot of wazungus have the licence and are ready to take the job for less, just to try something else and add a valuable experience to their licenses. they always leave in the end, and leave the seats available to locals, but darn the operators, they'll always look for the cheap young ones.

I agree with FlyhardMo, he could post openly here. There are things you cannot always post, unless you have left the company in very very bad terms. Look at me: I have left the Greek in the worst conditions, and still, although I don't hide my feelings towards him, I have never criticized his company or the job there on this forum. Even advised guys in need of hours to go take it.

It's ethical Bwana.

On the other end, it is our duty on this forum to give advices and as much infos as possible to other ndugu pilots who need them. One's experience, good or bad, is always good for others.
Sasa mzee, hatuna shida hapa. Kazi tuu, kama kawaida.

Mo! what's up bud? Hope you're logging those hours. Where too next? Have you tried Zimex? Best salaams, chris