PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Single pilot CRM
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2005, 15:46
matador

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I might be loosing some part of Nick message, but being a single pilot crew, doesn't mean only one person on board, so my crew includes a pilot and a winch operator and even some times also a rescuer on board, so I would be more than happy to asssit to one of those courses where some experience and thoughtfull guy makes me look and some good advices about what is going on in the cockpit, that if we talk Crew .....
If we talk Cockpit R....... also would like to listen to good advice on how to handle all the equipment on board as well as other staff (maps, gear, etc).
If we talk Corporate R....... also would like to know some approches on how to handle pressure from customers,staff and operation itself.
In case you fly alone it's a good thing to do it as if your loved ones where on board so you don't fool around too much, so you're never really alone.
For all those reasons I would be more than happy to hear what Paco has to say about all that.
Anyway it's just my opinion.
BTW I have a great respect for Mr. Lappo's proffesional work in and out of this forum.
Buen vuelo