PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats the next step to becoming a commercial pilot after completing your PPL?
Old 20th Feb 2005, 17:28
FlyingForFun

Why do it if it's not fun?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave,

Assuming you are who I think you are, the first step is to get your Air Law - something which I've been telling you to do since we first flew together and your flying was pretty much up to solo standard, and that was over 6 months ago. Worry about everything else once you've got that sorted!!!

As for after the PPL, everything you've read here is good advice. Feel free to talk to me for more advice. The best thing to do is to come into the school on bad-weather days. You can study for Air Law, ask me and the other instructors for help if necessary, and also talk to us for advice on getting the CPL. When the weather is good, we probably don't have enough time to spend with you after your flight, so bad-weather days are better - rather than just phoning up and deciding not to come in as soon as we say the weather's not good enough for flying, as you do at the moment.

All meant in the friendliest manner, of course.....

FFF
----------

PS If you're not who I think you are, apologies for ribbing you about not getting the Air Law done. And if you don't know who I am, drop me a PM