PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Those "bloody" slow 767's on international long-haul!
Old 21st Mar 2002, 18:23
18-Wheeler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On exactly which of the following points was I wrong……. .. .You are a co-pilot with Air Atlanta. .. .Wrong. (I know who he is). .. .The Captain makes fuel decisions not you (thankfully). .. .After consultation with the FE, where necessary.. .. .You are flogging a knackered old –200 on Haj charters. .. .Wrong.. .. .Modern, high performance, longhaul aircraft often get stuck under “too heavy” 747s. .. .Right.. .. .Your job allows you to imaging an extra 2 inches on your willy. .. .Not really ...?. .. .Almost all the PPRuners on this thread consider you to be a complete tosser. .. .Wrong.. .. .I have no problem with B747 “drivers” or any other pilots – you started this with your ridiculous knob enhancing desire to rid the skies of anything not as big as yours.. .. .Wrong.. .. .The reason why you claim "most of us missed the point" is because you have no point to make (other than the fact you have an enormous knob). .. .Wrong.. .. .Not a good strike rate, matey.