PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 20th Feb 2005, 10:38
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
wg13_dummy,
I would suggest that someone appears to have been privy to 'inside' knowledge and has posted directly to that info.
As you are aware, any 'insider dealing' would not be possible from my position, as my one visit to the GE Ops setup showed me anyway. Although I have had many PMs about GE and certain rumours told to me, I have not posted based on them. However those PMing me have made their own posts.

Do you really think I have someone based in India or in fact anywhere on Barrys route reporting back to me?
(At one stage even Barry did!)

As for instances such as my post on 26th August 2004 at 00:30 of GE flying past the Sydney Opera House, here, and then on 1st September 2004 at 09:17, Autorot8 says " I didn't want to simply pack up and come home so I will be flying the Eagle to Sydney." was purely Rumour mongering, speculation and making up a good tale.

It would seem strange that I would be able to dictate what GE would be doing a week in advance don't you think? How would that work?

It was was said earlier, "Isn't it strange how Barry and SS never publish at the same time....."

As for
I have read some of your comments and I fail to see any form of banter.
May I suggest you read the thread and not just 'some' of it.

Perhaps Flying Lawyer would be able to shed some light, if he has the time?