PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 20th Feb 2005, 05:31
wg13_dummy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sid, I'm having trouble understanding your motives now. You are appearing to jump from one side to another. Banter is one thing (I would guess the main reason for you starting this thread in a 'light hearted manner') but I have read some of your comments and I fail to see any form of banter. For many who have contributed to this thread may have seen it as a light hearted rib tickle will now maybe see the deeper inuendo and reasons for the thread. To attempt to throw off certain things that have been said on here as mere rumour does sound trite. I would suggest that someone appears to have been privy to 'inside' knowledge and has posted directly to that info.

As I have previously said, I do not stand on one side of the camp or the other, I'm just disappointed that blokes on here who do actually know each other and may have worked together and shared a brew, actually go to the lengths they have to shoot down a commendable effort that most (including myself) would never have had the balls to attempt in the first place. Not exactly showing the comradery and respect for each other that the forces are famous for to a public that doesnt need to know such matters.

(Autorot8, check PMs).