PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Al-Yamamah
Thread: Al-Yamamah
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2005, 16:30
Snapdragon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still posessing some "Kahunas"

Thank you for your kind comments Dark Shadow, as I've already alluded to, you don,t S**t in your own nest, if you want to stay employed in this part of the world. To all those out there in the real world, my honest view is that at the moment life here is OK. The money is good otherwise nobody would be here, having dealt with the threat of the IRA for a considerable period, the situation here is not as bad as the press would make out, however some circumspect personal security precautions would be a good idea!!!.. the family are all enjoying the culture of wearing "habbiyya's"(sp) and the weather is warming up. Anyone with serious issues about coming here is welcome to PM me, but if you want a broad brush answer to the question, I and my wife feel that we made the right decision to come to the kitty litter tray in the sun!!

p.s Saudi PC9 having been shot at in Sarajevo, Banja Luka, DR Congo etc I'm sure my" kahunas" are bigger than yours, Mrs SD has absolutely no complaints!!!....... Only kidding, not getting into a slanging match, Everyone has raesons to come here and to leave when it suits. At least you will never wish you came here but didn't give it a go!

Sorry BLACK Shadow , been having too much TEA, my spelling of BLACK SHADOW came out as DARK SHADOW. I\'ve reported myself to the authorities and will be trying to avoid Chop Chop Square !!