PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 19th Feb 2005, 14:18
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Fill yer boots.

Autorot8'

As I assume ('Assumption is the brother of all fcuk-ups'! Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels) , you include me in one of your 'main 4', I have also taken the time to re-read and save the complete thread.

As such, I have no problems with you getting IP addresses or whatever you need to get anyone here named and dealt with in the courts should you feel you need to.

I am more than happy with my posts on this forum. Perhaps there are some who may have sounded a bit venomous, but remember this is a RUMOUR network and I would question as to how far this would go in the courts, especially as you have your letter from the CO saying there is nothing untoward going on.

I find it absolutely amazing that people such as your Solicitor, your CO and the SIB have taken such drastic action based on what is basically tale telling, taking the pi$$, having a laugh at someone elses expense or just plain rumour mongering.

All previous posts are with my solicitor, further post will be evidence that you have seen this notification.
Perhaps this is to prevent the thread getting to the 600 posts