PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 19th Feb 2005, 11:44
Gobbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

I have taken my previous post off, I know the person it was intented for has obviously read it from his post on here, there is no more point in slating things that cannot be changed......

I am writing the below as a private message would be unfair seeing I have passed comment in public before....

I have read what you have said BJ and I think we have both got our points across now. I do NOT wish to get into legal battles with you, there will only be tears on both sides.

Looking back at them I may have been a bit unfair to get personal with my postings BUT I do stand by my comments regarding GE. Yes some people have passed comment and neither know you or GE some others have and do.........

One thing I would ask is that you now reply (in person) to those who have been trying to contact you, those who actually did stick by you, helped out, gave their time and effort to the challenge and to you..... They thought they were your friends but you haven't bothered with them, even just to say "Hi" and tell us how YOU are. That's all some of us actually care about.....

G

Last edited by Gobbie; 19th Feb 2005 at 12:14.