PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 19th Feb 2005, 09:43
Autorot8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LEGAL NOTIFICATION

There is no person on this Earth, I would not tell all, Face to Face. I'm in Middle Wallop for another week, then i'll be in Dishforth. If you know my phone number, and dare not come and see me, phone me and ask what you like but let me make this very clear once and for all; I have taken Legal Advice this morning over the lies that have been put on this forum and those told to my Command chain, I know the 4 main people on this Forum and WILL take legal action against you if you continue to attack me and my career on this or any other public forums. I am ready to let the Courts decide, I have no mortgage to pay, I can afford my solicitor, can you? I have satisfied an investigation that I have acted in good faith and with the very best intentions for Global Eagle at all times. The idea that I would rip off a charity that supports my children is horrific. This is my legal, public notification. All previous posts are with my solicitor, further post will be evidence that you have seen this notification.