PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stressed and trouble to relax
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2005, 23:58
Airbusalltheway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys
i too have recently had some heartburn feelings, i'm very young still, only 19yrs old. But the weird thing for me, is that it's not really painfull, it's just a feeling that something isn't right. And also, it's very very randomly, though I recently discovered that if I drink Cola(Coke) for a while it increases, same with coffee. I allready went to my doc for this and he said it was probably due to stress. I'm currently doing my training, ATPL, in a foreign country, so this is all new to me, as i've been raised 'spoiled'. Now i have to do most things myself. He also said my habit of drinking too much when going out could have been a factor aswell.
The other weird thing is that i started feeling it on a moment while i was allready sitting in the classroom for 1 hour. I don't have pains when i go running or so. I do, however, have a very high heartrate, due to me lacking sport. on which i'm working now, trying to do some cardio training.
My doc gave me a type of herbal de-stress cap, and it did do 'a job', as it did decrease the rate at which i felt the pains, and the intensity aswell.
I'm really totally dazzled by this, anybody can help me on this?
I do feel fit, and healthy though my sleep is very limited lately due to early morning flights and late evening classes...
Perhaps also the fear of having a serious issue which could lead to losing my medical class 1 makes me panic and gives me panic-stress?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks!!