PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 18th Feb 2005, 23:15
wg13_dummy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
May I add this is starting to get a tad boring and somewhat embarrassing.

I know both 'sides' of this particular argument and I am quite frankly suprised and a bit sad that this subject is being openly 'debated'. Dirty laundry in public springs to mind. I have a fairly balanced (and unbiased) view to the overall subject in question. It is now wearing a bit thin to say the least to still see this being dug up once more.

May I offer my piece? Can those that wish to question aspects of the challenge do it in private or at least if they feel some sort of fiddle has been perpitrated, go to the proper authorities as opposed to the 'old fish wife, cluck clucking' that has been aired on this site.

If it's a personal problem, then it really appears childish and a bit spineless to do it on an apparently anonymous site. One side is clearly not anonymous. Easy target to a certain degree. I've viewed and followed with a certain amount of horror, the various opinions of some on here and I'm very disappointed. It also appears that those involved know each other so why not use the old fashioned method of phoning or actaully turning up to address feelings aired in public here.

Please dont see this as one taking sides. It's not, it's a general rant over some fundemental issues concerning utter bollox being broadcast on t'internet for no apparent reason.