PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 18th Feb 2005, 22:49
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Autorot8
Tell all TT, why do you attack me so much?
Have I been attacking? By saying you should have taken Charlton Heston as opposed to King Canute, is more like taking the pi$$, don't you think?

Did the CO soley base his 'forced request' for an SIB investigation on posts here? A Rumour Forum? If that is the only reason such drastic measures were taken, I would suggest there was more than smoke being fanned. Wouldn't the SIB assess sources and validity before furthering the investigation?

Why did he give you a letter, saying there was no case to answer. Is this usual? A little out of the ordinary to be given a 'get out of jail free card' by the CO isn't it?

----------------------------------
Anyway, Just some more of your quotes;

"Get a grip, put your lives into perspective and grow up."

"I have to admit, those last few pages were funny."

"I know what makes Sid tick, I know because he visited my office when I was away and said sorry for some of his comments. Sid was the subject of conversation today, talking about the days when he was in this Regt and i've consulted him, as a friend, on a number of issues regarding Global Eagle."

"You are quite right to criticize me for failing to do what I set out to do."

"I´m sitting in Friedrichshafen in stunning Wx but the Alps is pants! This is the first time i´ve read this thread, umm, whatever, quite funny the views people have, harsh but fair I suppose."

-----------------------------------

Take this thread how it is, however, if you are going to accuse me of attacking you, based I believe on the last few posts, I suggest you look at the posters name first.

I only post here with the one username, so perhaps you would like to vent your spleen elsewhere.

By the way, any chance of a pic of the Autogyros damage?
Surely someone is able to post one!

'What is it I want?'
I dunno, 600 posts and 30,000 views maybe.
Perhaps even a 5 star rating.

SS