PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 18th Feb 2005, 15:21
Autorot8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get a life!

What is it with you people? You weren't happy with trying to ruin all the good work we did during this expedition you even tried to ruin my career! Thanks to one of the main people on this thread, my CO was forced to instruct an SIB investigation into the cash flow of Global Eagle. You people have no idea how serious a charge that is, you have nearly ruied my life, what the hell do you want from me?!? I tried to pull off something that has never been done before and failed, if you think you could do better, you go and give it a go. As for the 'Investigation' I gave the SIB permission to look at my private accounts, the GE accounts and anything else they wanted to look at and after all of that I am in possesion of a letter, signed by my CO stating that there was found to be NO case to answer. There never was.
This expedition has cost me enough. I had put my own house on the line for GE and have lost it, I risked my life for parts of it and I have asked for nothing in return! The Army wasn't paying for 90% of GE, I was. Tell all TT, why do you attack me so much? We haven't even met before what is it that you want? And don't come back with 'the truth' boll@#*s, tell people what your real agenda is.