PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spam - you wonder why these idiots bother...
Old 17th Feb 2005, 20:51
BEagle

Received 279 Likes on 113 Posts
Spam - you wonder why these idiots bother...

This piece of $hit is currently doing the rounds - do they really think that anyone will reply?

Season Greetings,
I am Mrs., Zianab Abiola, a God fearing person in sorrow, one of the widows of late M.K.O Abiola, from Nigeria's foremost Politician, businessman and philanthropist who died as a result of fighting for the presidential election he won but was denied his presidential sit (JUNE 12).
I sincerely need your assistance, but I want you to bear in mind that this has to be strictly confidential, I sincerely need your assistance to take custodian of the sum of Thirty million, United States Dollars (U.S$30m).
This money was given to me by my late husband [Chief M.K.O.Abiola] for safekeeping as the money was meant for bringing down investors to Nigeria when he finally becomes the president after the Presidential Election campaign. After his death in 1998, there was confusion in the entire Abiola family as regards sharing of the family assets and more so, there is envy and jealousy as it was obvious that I was my husband's favorites wife, while he was alive.
As soon as he passed away, coupled with the fact that, what I has and what is due to me might be taking away from me by greedy family relations whose reasons would be bothering on family tradition and ethics, I decided to deposit the money with a finance house with the help of my late husband's friend (Col.Adamu Bello rtd.) who was a member of the government in power then.
The funds are presently lodged with a financial institution.
We have to be very careful due to the junk emails,
The above warning is very vital to avoid both of us getting into
The problems of the authority of the internet thiefs and watch dogs.
Any unsolicited emails you receive should be reported to me immediately.
I am prepared to compensate you with 15% of the total sum after the successful completion of the transaction. And you will also have to invest my family share in a very good business venture with you as our front manager alongside my son.
My son, M.Abimbola Abiola, will be working along with you,
He stays far away in London but could not do it all alone base on the fact that our family members eyes may be on him. He will be giving you more information as regards this transaction. He is my only son and we share secrets.
Please respond to mrs_ab1 (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au as soon as you get this mail and please it is important that you send your private phone and fax numbers to me so that I can forward them to the finance house after my attorney must have change and legalize all the papers to your name if you are willing to assist me.
I intends investing a larger percentage of this funds into
profitable business venture, in your country but you can advice me on this area.
I wouldn't want you to disappoint me please for God's sake.
Please reply only to my personal email address which is mrs_ab1 (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au
Thanks and God Bless.
Mrs.Zainab Abiola.