PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2005, 10:33
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear - I think Gertrude was being a little over sensible but has valid points. I dont think I would stay grounded though at the thought of you flying mate, that was a little harsh. I have just passed my RT written, and I was bloody happy to pass it. The pass mark is 80% and that's what I got. I was a little dissapointed to be honest, like it's been said, I am usually in the 95% area - but I was glad to have passed. The good thing to do, was to go over the questions I got wrong with my instructor, note down the topic, and then read up on it later - I didn't just brush it aside and celebrate a pass, because RT is very important. The questions I got wrong were easy, and I went in with the attitude that "I knew it all" which in turn meant I didn't read the question properly. A good lesson learned - you never know it all and you need to read the question slowly and use the exam time your are allocated!

Very well done indeed for passing - you have done 3 air law exams now and as you progress in your flying, it all actually does fit into place, and you will see that Air Law is there for a reason