PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Racing to the bottom.
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2005, 08:18
ginjockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah yeah attack ginjockey over his abstact online name and the fact he has an opinion different to yours. Attack him because his opinion goes against the common flow of cry baby muck that some of you "underpaid" sooks spew out. All done with....? Great.

What I'm saying to you is that if our particular skills were worth $250K a year to a company we would be getting it. They are not!

Personally, I make under 90 grand a year and I am pretty happy with that. Paying the mortgage, half decent car, a few toys, enough for a night out when it suits me. I don't need to make $300 grand a year to have a choice life so I don't dwell on the fact that someone is getting it somewhere else. Good on 'em, get a good accountant is my only advice.
I'm bloody happy with what I can do with my present cash and I'm not going to die in a ditch bleating for another fifty grand a year that I can happily live without.

If you blokes all NEED to make $200K a year then your problems go way beyond simple employment conditions.

I get paid fairly for what I am expected to produce, it's not hard work and most importantly...... I ENJOY IT.

I tell you what. If you feel so strongly about it then back yourself, walk in, ask for a payrise and put your indefensible case to the boss. Let me know how you go with it.