PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mathematically find forward CG limit on the sloping envelope?
Old 17th Feb 2005, 07:45
john_tullamarine

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts
Taildragger,

Life's not quite as bad for us as you might imagine. Danny assigns us each a 500 percent pay increase each and every year ... wonderful, heady stuff ... makes us feel loved but doesn't cost PPRuNe all that much ... any calculation with a zero in the multiplication has that sort of characteristic.

However, the rules of the site (which eveyone agreed to) require paid, rather than free, advertising. I have no idea how much the site costs to maintain but I know I am glad it doesn't come out of my pocket money .. paid advertising keeps it available for the enjoyment of us all.

As you would realise from your time on the site, we don't get terribly introverted about things but, recalling the original post which I amended ... it was a bit like reading advertising copy. Fair go, guys and gals ....

I prefer to think that the poster is a convert to the particular commercial package of his reference (I have no knowledge of the package myself) and sees his/her duty to be one of converting all us do-it-yourself weight and balance heathens to the true path.

All it takes is the simple technique of the commercial package owners approaching the top levels of the totem pole and do a commercial advertising deal .. all quite simple, really.

Tinny,

You can go down Taildragger's path and run up a full blown song and dance routine spreadsheet .. been there, done that .. good fun at the time. Suggest that you keep it all as simple as you need to achieve the task at hand. If you come across any big hurdles, give me a call ... one of my bread and butter skillsets.