PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas staff low on corporate spirit
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2005, 04:29
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am very interested to know when the results of the JQ 'engagement' survey will be published. It will be interesting to see what the Company do with the info... Middle level managers sacked? Or perhaps more courses to tell us that employees are the ones with the negative feelings and that we choose to see things (being publicly abused by Manager of Cabin Services) in a negative light? Why don't they look at the reasons why a bunch of people known to be overly positive (wasn't uncommon for QF ground staff to call VQ cabin crew 'The Brady Bunch'...) are now so upset?

I can't wait for my next cabin crew brainwash course. This one is entitled "Love Your Work." How about "Love Your Employees"? Or "Love Your Salary"?

Word is many people attached pages to the survey. Hopefully all this information is used constructively and postively rathers than being seen as negativity and ignored.

I agree employee culture does need an overhaul. But to single out the employee group with an attitude that needs fixing as being the main 'problem' is wrong.

Anyone know who the Eastern and Sunnies 'engagement' surveys went? The results of those cannot be far off.