PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Decisions
Thread: Decisions
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2005, 15:43
fastjet2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No matter what school you go to, you're going to have to go through a selection process. No airline is going to take you simply on the recommendation of the flying college, whether it's Jerez or Aeromadrid. However, the connections between FTE Jerez and the airlines are well proven, many of us having jobs/job possibilities already before finishing the course. I'm not going to suggest that everybody who comes down here will get a job because of where they studied, the point has already been made that you do have to have the ability. However, FTE will give you all the tools you need to make the most of that ability and can then offer you to airlines based on their proven reputation.

I've not been anywhere else, I've only ever studied at FTE, and I've no doubt that Oxford graduates, or Aeromadrid graduates could pick out things about their respective colleges that may make it better. All I can do is give my own humble opinion, but I have to say that it is one shared by a large number of people within the aviation world, not just by FTE students/graduates, but most importantly by a large number of airlines.

Besides, it's sunny and warm here and the bar is remarkably cheap

FJ2k