PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mathematically find forward CG limit on the sloping envelope?
Old 16th Feb 2005, 13:47
I.B. Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a better solution for you yet. Choose a computerised W&B system from delete
Check their web site delete

Their system includes both, tabulated data and graphical data (display of your CG envelop and the respective CGs (Zero Feul, Takeoff and Landing). Their system warns you AND displays out of envelop CG and at the same time does not let you print or message an out of limit condition. Same with weight exceedence.

The name of the system is delete. It is the best product available, proven and reliable too. Take a look at it.

It may be the best product on the market .. I haven't the time to check their website. However, overt free advertising is a no no on PPRuNe.

We'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you presumably use the commercial product and are just ecstatic about its qualities .. we surely wouldn't suspect that you are tied up with it and are just giving it a free plug now, would we ?

Generating a spreadsheet model to do this sort of work with a few bells and whistles is child's play, by the way

Last edited by john_tullamarine; 16th Feb 2005 at 20:29.