PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bush to attack Iran & Syria - Problems for us in the Middle East
Old 15th Feb 2005, 09:09
Gnadenburg

Received 93 Likes on 41 Posts
Are you all comfortable with a nuclear armed Iran?

Or is this just Yank bashing? ( good fun I might add ).

A likely scenario is Iranian intermediate range ballistic missiles, entrusted not into air force, but with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. The same unit that quells rebellion and protest in Iran with miltary force and whose foreign arm is aligned and provides training for Hiballah, Islamic Jihad and the murder in the Sudan.

So, when Iran becomes wealthy courtesy of China buying up it's huge gas/oil reserves ( whilst earlier vetoing UN action against Iran's weapons program )and the Revolution disintegrates, those entrusted and set up to PROTECT the revolution are left with the prospect of hanging from lamp posts or unleashing their terror.

A final hurrah by the mad Mullahs of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard ( whose units cleared Iraqi minefields with thousands of young boys in the name of Jihad ) would be to strike Israel or US supporting Gulf states with nuclear weapons. All in the name of religion.

JJflyer

Incredibly self-righteous and anti- American post.

I assume you are from Finland. Militarily, the Italians of Scandanavia!

I did not note any Americans in the Waffen SS. However Finland had it's own SS battalions. The retreat from Russia was brutal - say no more .

Tristar

Why do you feel the need to bring Judaism into the debate? Would my religion matter?