FORMER PIONEER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Drivel! Drivel! Drivel!

Bash Merlin! Bash Merlin! Bash Merlin!

Lynx is Great! Lynx is Great!

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H3F or VOI (as I like to call you…)

If you are so experienced, well informed, connected and professional as you say (or you are a Fishead) then surely you must know someone in Merlin Land who can give you the facts and then you wouldn’t have to keep spouting all this Bo**ocks? Because, quite frankly, it’s getting a bit repetitive on every thread.

Or is it that you are worried that, as soon as the powers that be realise that if they cancel the Future Lynx, they can spend the money instead on an EO/IR and Air->Surface for the Merlin, then the Fleet will get much greater capability and commonality?

Oh dear! Then you’d all be out of a job! What a shame! Still, I’m sure some of you could come down here and attempt a Lynx->Merlin conversion. But be advised, it’s not as easy as Pinger->Lynx. You’d have to learn many more disciplines of warfare other than just ASuW and SOOTAX for the Skipper/carrying the mail, as the Merlin is a true multi-role helo, not just “My Little Pony”. Still, I’m sure some of you would be able to hack it……

P.S. You can leave your coloured pencils and plotting boards at home. The Merlin has these new fangled things called “computers”.