PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA/Airservices document subscription PRices
Old 14th Feb 2005, 23:49
ms747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down CASA/Airservices document subscription PRices

gday all

just wondering what all you guys thoughts are on the increase in the prices for CASA/Airservides publications.

i frankly dont know how they can justify the price hike for example it now costs $169.95 for the CAR amendment service for teh year! and almost $250 to purchase the document to begin with! i beleive i paid $80 dollars when i first bought mine and aroudn 50 a year for renewals , i dont know how it can increase this much in such a short time frame.

i recnetly got my renewal document for:

the CAR, CAO, AIP, ERSA and DAps a total of $454.95 for the year!

i can understand 109 dollars for the ersa as you are gettin a bound printed document , but for the rest where most of the changes are merely changing a date on the bottom of the page seems rediculous!

Furthermore the Amount of paper used on these amendments which as mentioned above seem hardly necessary is rediculous

sorry if i sound like im complaining, it has just kind of got me ticked off as CASa seems to always get away with price increase especially with Air CRew exams these days!

i spoke to sirservices on the matter of these prices and they merely shrugged it off as something that CASa implemented, stating that they were operating the amendmnet services at a Loss, i am yet to take it up with casa

your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

cheers

matt