PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RN Aircrew Application...... Or Not???
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2005, 21:08
vector801

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks For The Reply,

Not wanting to be an Observer was what I thought when I took the FATS for the 2nd time. I have to admit that having failed the FATS first time I was adamant that I was going to pass them the Second time round. I was 19 at the time and very imature. I had this very nieve attitude that I new best.

I think I could pass the Observer FATS test if I were to take them again. After all, the NATS tests that I took were very similar to the Obserevr FATS and I passed those.

I have to say that I've grown up a lot over the past 3 years. I want more than anything to be a Naval Pilot, but in being that I will be also something else, A Naval Officer. In being this I no that I will be responsible for the many lives that an Officer holds sway as well as all his/her responsiblities.

Thanks Again, John

P.S. I have applied for the Commission again, usual Application Forms as well as a very detailed letter including all my past Naval Experiences and achievements as well as all those in civilain life. This has all been arranged in Chronological Order.

We'll have to wait and see what the Admiralty have to see eh.

J