PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar down the drain?
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2005, 02:47
PennyBenjamin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Wake Up

This is a typically cynical and incorrect stream of this most reputable of gossip forums. As with most gripes on this site, it sounds more like a conversation in a hair dressing salon than a legitimate forum. It is about time some of you guys woke up and realised that the reason you are not in the airlines and thus in such a GA forum is because of your cynical and bitter attitudes.

I know the Polar guys well and they are back in the air with their own AOC. From all who know him Clark Butson is a great bloke and very widely respected, maybe Alidad has a tall poppy syndrome he would like to address.

From what the evidence available on the case suggests CASA victimised and blackmaled polar and thus they had to fight for their survival. I hope they fight hard and beat CASA all the way back to Canberra, and I will be putting my resume in with them when i become qualified since it is inspiring to see a company with enough backbone to take on the over-powered legislators.

Here's to enjoying your flying, supporting your colleagues in your own and in different companies and a big thumbs down to the cynicism and jeleously to which this website thrives. Or as Richard Prior once put it 'Have a coke and smile and shut the *%$" up!!!