PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sikorsky S-92: From Design to Operations
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2002, 18:47
SASless

Received 518 Likes on 216 Posts
Nick,

To even respond to such drivel as was offered re: your publicity stunt....is to give credence to what was blatently obivious as bovine fecal matter to anyone with a modicum of commonsense! I would counsel you to note the source and ignore such comments for they certainly do not deserve a reply. Now....if the Weasel...Skunk or whatever that critter was....will read the Canadian Aviation site and some of the other Pprune forums and see just how well the Knock-off copy of the Apache and the vaunted EH-101 is doing......he will soon find more fertile pastures to drop his offerings into.....and at least he will have some basis of fact upon which to countenance his arguments.

By the way Nick....saw one of your fine comments quoted in another website....something along the line of...."If you find yourself in a fair fight....you have not planned correctly!" Which brings to mind another one I overheard....source unknown....which so very correctly states..."Never have a war of wits with the unarmed.....it is so unfair!" Which is why I suggest you leave the Skunk/Weasel/Hare alone.