PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlantique Sponsorship
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2005, 22:24
rockeye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlantic sponsorship

I was fortunate enough to be taken on and sponsored by Air Atlantique several years ago on the fugly scheme,i don`t know if the scheme has changed much since then,but i joined with a ppl,twin rating and 100hrs,it`s a great scheme that will give you the best grounding in aviation you could hope for,it`s hard work but worth all the effort,you get to fly a multitude of interesting aircraft in wide and challenging roles,i flew for the coastgaurd,marine pollution control unit in radar equipped sensing aircraft,magnetometer surveys,aerial spraying and pax work in DC3`s,and ultimately the DC6,the queen of the skies,a really challenging old girl i still miss her to this day,as i`ve posted on training forum,if your straight,hard working,honest,dont mind getting your hands dirty,and buy your share of beer you`ll fit in like a glove and i`m sure you`ll enjoy every minute of it as i did,i`d recommend anyone to the fugly scheme,i`m not in recruitment for atlantic just passing on my experience of a great company that gave me a fantastic start in aviation.

Good luck in getting an interview,and if you do tell em Grunter`s say`s hello.