PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly Navy!
Thread: Fly Navy!
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2005, 15:05
Pielander

Prince of Pastry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jamestkirk

Who sh@t in your handbag?

This is a wannabees forum entitled "interviews, jobs and sponsorship" Did it not occur to you that many of the people on this forum may be open-mindedly weighing up their options regarding a career in aviation, or do you think it was set up just for your benefit?

I am sure there may be one or two who are interested...
My sentiments exactly. And your point is?

...the majority of F/ATPL'ers (starting study) are 28+ years of age...
I find that very hard to believe from what I've seen on this thread. Try half of that.

My aim was to spark a bit of interest and provoke a bit of thought about other (more promising) career options. If I have managed to do that, even only for a few people, then I will have consider the exercise a success.

What I did not bank on was the torrent of abuse from bored, small-minded, frustrated, immature people such as yourself and vlad-the-inhaler (who you would see, if you had been @rsed to check his profile, appears to be in the same boat as you). As for you defending him, did you actually read his original 'contribution'? I'd say he got as good as he gave, and no more.

Oh, and thanks for your advice about going back to Military Aircrew, which is where I normally go, and which is somewhere, unlike here, where one does not have to sift through a 10:1 ratio of 'offensive/uninformed bullsh!t':'useful posts'. You can rest assured that, thanks to people like you and your mate Vlad, I will not be bothering to post here again. (May you one day have the misfortune to share a cockpit with one another).

Incidentally, if you already have a fATPL, then this thread is probably not for you, so why have you sat here and read through the whole f'ing thing?

Last edited by Pielander; 12th Feb 2005 at 15:22.