PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PIA pilot fails breath test - Update - Not Guilty!
Old 12th Feb 2005, 11:58
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation ***WARNING***

The next muppet to introduce religion into this thread will get an automatic ban from PPRuNe. I am fed up to the back teeth with idiots who ruin anything posted on here with their prejudices and ignorance.

The religion of the pilot is irrelevant to this thread and no thanks to the dipstick who introduced the issue into the debate in the first place, as soon as you did that the thread starts to wander off into the murky arena of spotters and anoraks debating the rights and wrongs of different religious practices. So what if the pilot was or wasn't a Muslim? Have none of you ever heard of secularism? Are some of you so brainwashed by media hype that anyone of a particular faith has to be an orthodox follower of that faith? Give me and everyone else on here a break and go find yourselves an anorak website where you can go and debate your pathetic worries or prejudices and leave us alone on here to deal with every day real issues that affect aircrew.

I don't want to see any more posts on the issue of religion and what is allowed or not by it. The faith of the pilot concerned is irrelevant and I'll thank you not to bring it up on this website. Savvy?