PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe
Thread: Flybe
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2005, 22:50
headyheights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is the problem with flybe.
I have 1100hrs TT, 700 multi crew jet and I can't get a peep out of them. I also had an inside recomendation yet nothing has come of it.

I know flybe are going down to oxford/cabair etc but what about the guys that have gone through the S%*T and got some very valid experience.

I would love to fly for flybe, it is a company that I really think would suit me. I would take the job tommorrow. I know in other forums there is alot of bad ora's about flybe but trust me from where I come from flybe is heaven.

There are many experienced people with valid hrs under their belt that are not getting a look in. Instead flybe are not spending time looking at CV's but just taking the easy option and going down to oxford/cabair and creaming the candidates. However are these less experienced people without jet time or commercial line experience going to be so cost effective to train and bring up to speed online etc?

Shout me down if I am wrong but I would consider flybe a desired working environment not just a stepping stone.