PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A question (And a word of warning)
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2002, 20:22
Metty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cuddles and all. .. .I feel sure that most of our managers - largely broad minded and intelligent people - see that the benefits of PPRuNe outweigh the drawbacks. Spending one's own time wittering on about work is after all communication; naturally common sense applies and as suggested above, avoid defamatory personal statements, copying internal emails or posting after 6 pints in the pub.. .. .Those that aren't familiar with the site tend to only hear about the hot topics or when something makes the press but there's more about the site than the ATC bit. For example, Jet Blast is dead funny and the general sections enable us to ask questions that we could otherwise only do on a fam flight. Which is a good job as when I logged onto PPRuNe for my pre-cycle brief the other day it appears we have no fam flights any more! . .. .The site provides something for official comms channels to aspire to and apart from anything else we're learning more about each other's jobs and the industry which is a very good thing.. .. .zzzzzz