PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I don't think he likes QF...
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2005, 23:52
Ydraw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The bloke touches on many points where QF NEEDS to improve. Everybody knows it.

Trouble is, this farkwit comes across as one of those passengers who get on board with a mission of picking the sh1t out of everything they can see.

Thus, he loses his audience and can be considered a fool. Pity really. We need pax to complain in valid terms that management may listen to.
I don't care how I "come across". Do you really think I would waste my time complaining to Qantas management? They even spotted my post and sent a shill to argue with me.

If you reread my post, I didn't "pick the ****" out of anyone during my flight. I sat silently and took **** from the flight crew like a good little piece of cargo. Then I came home and wrote about what a terrible experience it was.

At no time did I complain to the flight crew - the attitude displayed by yourself and biscuit chucker assures everyone how much a waste of time that would have been.

Why don't you reread the comments following my post. Apart from one or two exceptions, everyone who has read it agrees that service on Qantas is terrible and only gets worse every year.

Just because I don't know the right model number of the plane I was in doesn't mean I'm an idiot. It's not really my job to know these things.

You should probably try to listen to what your customers are saying. It might mean the difference between surviving after deregulation and going broke. Not that I'd be unhappy if you guys went broke, you've sucked on the public teat for far too long already.