PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus at FlyBE
Thread: Exodus at FlyBE
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2005, 20:42
80ktsboth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear Hudson....wrong....again. I am on the jet fleet.

And the jet drivers are (for the mostpart) unhappy with their terms and conditions....they believe they are worth more. If you think that they're content, then again, you are wrong.(check out the flybe balpa thread)

British Airways aren't offering that so it's a poor parallel.....i mean in the first place are you trying to suggest that the 146 is akin to a 777?

The reason i brought up the Christmas bonus was because YOU used it as a perk in the terms and conditions. I hardly think that the christmas bonus is a major selling point (so the others should be aware) and brought you up on it....i didn't realise that it was going to cause you so much pain......for that i apologise. What do you think i think is wrong with £10 voucher you muppet? i mean come on the company has spent a total of £3,000 pounds on pilots christmas bonus....without even a note to say it's from them!! I think they could show a bit more love!

Oh and if you wish to try and win a point for the working class by calling me rich boy when you haven't got a clue who you are talking to then go ahead.......You can make yourself look like a fool.....there's 'now't' wrong with that!!!!

Last edited by 80ktsboth; 8th Feb 2005 at 21:15.