PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2005, 19:39
Joe'le'Toff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barslob:

You are dissin a man who has a lot of respect amongst members, as the last few posts prove. A man who tried to turn things around for the members. A man who demanded that the the rest of the management posted info about certain things on the notice board. In fact on that note, he did not rest until that info WAS posted on the board. Which, by the way, all stopped when he left.

MG was the only man, at that time, who had the the interest of everyone as his top priority. As a member of some 20 years I can say this with my hand on my heart. Ive seen them come and Ive seen them go, but he was a good guy. He truely wanted to make things right. Yes we can all fault him on some issues, as we can fault everyone, but MG is as honest as the day is long and had he had more of his own way then maybe, just maybe, things would not have turned out the way they did.

Call him what you want, but he's salt of the earth in my book and always will be. I'm sure I speak for a lot of the 'old school' as well.

I wont even go into the fact that this thread would not have been half what it was without his input.

Now I'm finished.

Thanks.

J'L'T.