PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2005, 17:39
TOPJET973K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NAC

Sean377

Thanks - unfortunately I was one of those who simply hit brick walls everywhere I turned.

Nobody who is elected is bigger than the club itself, but some actually thought they were. As far as I am concerned I tried very hard and failed. I was being or trying to be controlled by certain people and I simply couldn't carry on while Bill Butcher was thinking he still served on the committee, after all it was us who removed him from his post as chairman, and he only got that position by default.

I knew given time I would find out what exactly had gone on but in the end I couldn't as the "shutters were up" everywhere I turned. I myself gathered enough damning eveidence about certain people and passed it to the RMT. whether it will make any difference only Alah knows. Everytime I asked a sensative question I was told to channel my energies elsewhere - look what happened to DS (a co-opted committee member for a short time who will remain nameless for now) when he asked to see the books - some trumped up allegation that he fondled a female member of staff - total bull**** and everybody knew it.